UberMedia® respects the rights of copyright and trademark owners. UberMedia responds to clear notices of infringement of third party intellectual property rights in accord with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for copyrights, and uses a similar process for trademark infringement claims.
To notify us of alleged copyright infringement, you need to send us a written notice by mail or fax that includes all of the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe is being infringed. Please give us enough specific detail that we can find the work.
- Identification of the work you believe is infringing, with information that is reasonably sufficient for us to find it.
- Your address, phone number and, if applicable, email address.
- This statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- This statement: “The information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- A physical or electronic signature of “a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.”
UberMedia will treat copyright infringement notices that meet these requirements in accord with the DMCA.
If we have taken down content that you believe should not have been removed, you can send us a written counter-notice by mail or fax that meets the DMCA requirements and we will follow the process set out in the DMCA. More information on the DMCA is available at http://copyright.gov.
To notify us of a trademark infringement, please send us a notice that includes (a) the specific trademark you believe is being infringed, (b) detailed information about the trademark you believe is infringing and where you saw that infringing trademark on our site, (c) your name, address and email address, statements that are the equivalent to #4 and #5 above but as to the trademark instead of a copyright, (d) a physical or electronic signature meeting the requirements of information as for a copyright notice, plus the serial or registration number of the trademark if it has been registered.
We will respond to all infringement notices and comply with applicable law. As we say in our Universal Terms, we reserve the right to remove any content without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to terminate a user’s account and/or access if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
Where to Send Notices
Please send infringement notices to:
130 West Union Street
Pasadena, CA 91103
Effective: March 5th, 2011
Insights provided by UberMedia in any study mentioned are aggregated and de-identified, not tied to any single device or individual. UberMedia adheres to GDPR and CCPA and has been certified for privacy compliance by Verasafe, an independent third party.